If you are hunting for a top of the line heating and cooling system to comfort you during the humid and hot days, look no further because Frigidaire air conditioner is the unit you’re searching for. It’s no surprise that the great market of heating and cooling appliances had only recently gone sky-high simply because more people are opting for the comfort and convenience that these appliances can offer.
Frigidaire air conditioner is one of the renowned heating ventilation and cooling systems produced by an Indiana based company that has well annexed different locations across the world. Branded as one among the three leading producers of household devices, the company has for a very longtime been in the business of creating state-of-the-art cooling appliances beginning with refrigerators and down to tough cooling and heating devices. Frigidaire however is well-known for its remarkable steadfastness that is impeccably stamped on each and every one of its various products on the market. The mark assures users of the reliability and durability of the products they are putting into. Just like some other cooling systems produced by the company, Frigidaire air conditioner is tend to work all year long both in the warm and cold seasons.
The Pros and Cons of a Frigidaire Air Conditioner
- Frigidaire air conditioning units contain electronic controls that let the users to conveniently regulate their preferred temperature to three distinct and convenient speeds. This however put comfort at your fingertips.
- Each model of Frigidaire unit comes with an antibacterial filter to ensure that users breath in clean air at all times. This is one of the major reasons why this air conditioning line is always leading its competitions.
- Aside from the comfort derived from the Frigidaire air conditioner, each unit is equipped with a device that detects and interrupts current. This device tends to alert users of imminent dangers. Whenever there is a disruption in the current flow on the unit, it will put off the power automatically to ensure the safety of the building.
- This line of air conditioning unit is reliable, durable and highly effective.
- It is energy efficient with minimum SEER rating of fourteen, thereby helping users cut down utility bills
- The comfort offers by Frigidaire air conditioner is immense especially with its ability to control the surrounding air but unlike the traditional AC units, this model is pricier and not suitable for all budgets
- It is not easy to install, and if not properly installed, it could put the entire building in inevitable danger
- The warranty offers on the smaller models are short as compared with some other brands
We choose Frigidaire air conditioner for it is energy efficient and helps filter the circulating air to ensure maximum comfort and convenience. This air conditioning unit is available in a range of sizes and designs to give users a multitude of option to select from. The array of Frigidaire air conditioning models ranges from handy dehumidifiers through built-in units to those that can be mounted on windows.
Best Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews
Friedrich CP06F10 Compact Programmable Air Conditioner Review
The environmentally friendly CP06F10 6,000 BTU Compact Programmable Air Conditioner is an affordable window air conditioner that has plenty of attractive features for potential buyers. First off, this air conditioner is affordable and stylish. It is very compact, stark white, and has an easy to use control panel on the bottom right.
With 6,000 BTU of cooling power behind it this window air conditioning unite is very precise and has programmable controls. You can use the 24 hour timer to save energy on cooling during long work days and you can also schedule it so that your air conditioner runs on a specific schedule – ensuring that you come home to a perfectly cool home each and every time.
Hate getting out of bed to turn the air conditioner up or down? So does everyone else which is why Friedrich, the manufacturer of this model, created a remote control for convenience. Lastly, this air conditioner is built to last. It has 20 gauge steel with an aluminum rear grill and a top that prevents debris from falling in it. Since its aluminum on the back end it won’t rust when exposed to rain making it the perfect, long lasting air conditioner for your room or small business.
- Twelve-hour timer can be turned both on and off
- Installation hardware included
- Uses R-410A refrigerant
- 6000 BTU’s of cooling power
- Washable anti-bacterial filter
Those of you looking for a quiet and efficient air conditioner should definitely stay away from the CP06F10 Programmable Air Conditioner. First off, most window air conditioners have a handy quick install kit; this one does not. The instructions are confusing and convoluted and you will have one heck of a time getting it in your window.
Once this unit is installed and you turn it on be prepared for a surprise. The noise level on this model is terribly loud and, despite the product recommendations, is not suitable for a bedroom or smaller room.
Overall many are dissatisfied with this model for very valid reasons. Don’t waste your money on the CP06F10 Compact Air Conditioner!
Frigidaire FRA086AT7 Mini Compact Window Air Conditioner Review
Those without central air are left with very few solutions to keep cool during the sweltering heat in the summer. One of the best solutions available, however, are window air conditioners such as the Frigidaire FRA086AT7 8,000 BTU Mini Compact Window Air Conditioner.
This particular Frigidaire model is priced at just over $*** and can efficiently power large rooms up to 350 square feet. Despite being a more compact model this window air conditioner offers a variety of features for users including electronic control panel with a display, an easy to access anti-bacterial mesh filter, and various speeds for the fan.
With 8,000 BTU’s powering this air conditioner it still is energy efficient with the Energy Star guarantee. No more bacteria, suffocating heat, odors, or high electricity bills that come with so many other air conditioners when you buy this model!
- 8000 BTU
- Filter tilts out and is anti-bacterial mesh
- Electronic controls
- Various fan speeds
- Works on rooms 350 sq. ft. and under
The Frigidaire FRA086AT7 Mini Compact Window Air Conditioner is a great little air conditioner with a ton of power. It is decently priced and does a fantastic job heating up larger spaces. On top of that it has a timer and is great for those looking to save money on their electric bills!
The only real problem is that it is a little noisy despite the claim that it’s not. On top of a running noise it has a really loud beep when you change settings on it making it impossible to do during the night without waking anyone else up! It’s not as noisy as some other units but definitely could be a little quieter.
Despite the noise, it really is a fantastic window unit – a best seller for a reason!
Frigidaire FAA055P7A Room Air Conditioner Review
The Frigidaire FAA055P7A Room Air Conditioner is an Energy Star Qualified air conditioner with incredibly low operating costs. This model was designed to cool rooms 165 square feet and under to help keep it cool during the summer months.
Overall it is very easy to operate. It has various speeds for the fan, multiple air directions, electronic controls, and a handy remote control that can be programmed as well. The operating modes are split into three: cool, energy saver, and fan. Additionally there is an auto-cool and sleep setting which makes it more energy efficient even during use at night.
With a one year warranty and a five year limited warranty, this Frigidaire model is not only compact and efficient, but long lasting as well. It can fit in windows between 23-36 inches wide and has pleated slide out sides to ensure a proper fit.
- 5200 BTU cooling power
- Energy Star Efficiency
- Auto-cool and sleep settings with various fan modes
- One year warranty with a five year sealed-system warranty
- Easy to access air filter
- Quick mount kit
At just a hair over $*** the Frigidaire FAA055P7A Room Air Conditioner is an affordable and energy efficient way to cool small rooms. One of the best things about this model is the fact that it is Energy Star efficient and the estimated yearly operating cost is only $***. The savings alone between this model and other models pays for the air conditioner itself!
So anything bad? Well, unfortunately, this little air conditioner has one minor problem: noise. Despite being so compact it does output a fair amount of noise along with cold air. It may be annoying at first, but it is definitely something you learn to tune out after a while.
- 1 The Pros and Cons of a Frigidaire Air Conditioner
- 2 Best Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews